I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Rhonda Laurel, fellow Etopian and contemporary romance author. Please be sure to check out her blog.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
7 Things About Me:
- In addition to being a writer, I am a veterinary technician and a Reiki Master Teacher.
- I love animals and own many rescues. I also foster kittens, which is a great way to experience the joy of kittens over and over without collecting a colony of cats. 🙂
- My debut novel releases Feb. 8, 2013, and you probably won’t be surprised that it’s about a shape-shifter and a psychic who can communicate with animals.
- I am a foodie and enjoy cooking meals with weird ingredients. Luckily, my husband will try just about anything.
- I like books, TV shows and movies that are funny but can also make you think. I rarely watch realistic dramas because real life is too serious already.
- I am addicted to playing games on Facebook.
- I have the most awesome husband in the world. Without his support, I would not be where I am today.
The 15 bloggers I am nominating for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award are:
(Sorry for any repeats, but we can all share in )
- Charley Descoteaux
- Elin Gregory
- Dani-Lyn Alexander
- Antonia Van Zandt
- Caroline Myss
- Ray Pantle
- Heather Sharpe
- Laura Diamond
- DL Richardson
- Renee George
- Theresa McClinton
- Letitia Trent
- Milly Taiden
- Ally Shields
- C.P. Foster
*Some authors may not have been able to participate but I encourage you to check out their blogs anyway!