Author Valerie J. Clarizio has a new book out, and to celebrate she’s doing a blog tour and giving away some great prizes. Today, she’s sharing some of her favorite romantic movies. Do you agree with her picks or are there others you’d add to your list? One of my favorites not on the list is When Harry Met Sally. I also love Romancing the Stone.
- Gone With the Wind – Who doesn’t love the tension between the charismatic Rhett Butler and the tough-as-nails southern bell, Scarlett O’Hara?
- While You Were Sleeping – How awesome is this one? Lucy is mistakenly taken Peter’s fiancé and while he is in a coma she finds true love with his brother, Jack.
- Romancing the Stone – Talk about ‘opposites attract.’
- Sleepless in Seattle – Let’s give it up for Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan in this one: heartbreaking, sweet, and happy ever after.
- Pretty Woman – This doesn’t happen every day – hooker meets wealthy businessman and gets the fairy tale!
After Alex Polecheck’s police officer husband, Sam, is stabbed in cold blood, she vows to see the murderer brought to justice. Peter, Sam’s best friend, and fellow police officer, seems to be the only member of the Police Department interested in catching the killer.
Peter sets out on a perilous hunt for the killer, while trying to protect Alex, who appears to be next on the murderer’s list.
The mystery begins to unravel when Peter finds a connection between the murder of Sam and two other law enforcement officers, who were all part of an internet crime taskforce. Peter and Alex find themselves alone in the battle for justice and truth when they discover members of the local police department cannot be trusted. Will Peter piece together the puzzle before Alex is silenced? While battling to protect Alex, will he be able to continue to conceal his love for her?
And now for the prizes!
You could win a $10 Amazon GC or an ebook copy of Unforeseen Obsession. Click this link to go to the Rafflecopter giveaway
Valerie is a writer of romantic suspense, contemporary romance, and women’s fiction novels. She lives in beautiful Door County Wisconsin with her husband and one very spoiled cat. She loves to read, write, and spend time at her cabin in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. She’s lived her life surrounded by men, three brothers, a husband, and a male Siamese cat who required his own instruction manual. Keeping up with all the men in her life has turned her into a successful hunter and fisherwoman.
She is a member of Romance Writers of America and the Wisconsin Romance Writers of America. Additionally, she was a finalist in the 2011 Celtic Hearts Romance Writers, Novellas Need Love, Too! Contest.
Connect with her: