Dreaming of Alethea gave Jeremy Kater the strength to survive a difficult childhood. Now that he has influential friends who owe him some big favors, he’s determined to become the kind of man Alethea would be interested in: rich and dangerous. Jeisa Borreto was hired to help Jeremy morph into that man. It’s a job she would enjoy, if it weren’t tearing her heart to pieces.
How can she help him change once she’s realized she’s fallen in love with the man he’s always been?
Hint: Sleeping with him doesn’t help.
The Legacy Collection:
- Book 1: Maid for the Billionaire (Free)
- Book 2: For Love or Legacy
- Book 3: Bedding the Billionaire
- Saving the Sheikh (Book 4) (Legacy Collection)
- Book 5: Rise of the Billionaire
- Breaching the Billionaire: Alethea’s Redemption (Book 6) (Legacy Collection)
About the Author
Ruth Cardello was born the youngest of 11 children in a small city in northern Rhode Island. She spent her young adult years moving as far away as she could from her large extended family. She lived in Boston, Paris, Orlando, New York–then came full circle and moved back to Rhode Island. She now happily lives one town over from the one she was born in. For her, family trumped the warmer weather and international scene.
She was an educator for 20 years, the last 11 as a kindergarten teacher. When her school district began cutting jobs, Ruth turned a serious eye toward her second love- writing and has never been happier. When she’s not writing, you can find her chasing her children around her small farm, riding her horses, or connecting with her readers online.
Her first book in her newest series, Come Away With Me (The Andrades) is available now!
- Email Notice of New Releases: www.RuthCardello.com/Signup
- You can find her on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/RuthCardello
- Follow her at Twitter @RuthieCardello
- If you’d like to email her directly, you may contact her at Minouri@aol.com