- I’ve ridden an elephant in Nepal and an Ostrich in South Africa.
- I’ve jumped off a cliff, and a bridge…into rivers both times.
- I’ve never been on a real date. You know, the kind where a guy picks you up and home and take you out. Which is probably why you’ll rarely see that happen in my stories.
- When I decided I wanted to ‘be a writer’, the first thing I ever wrote was a travel story, A HAT TRICK IN NEPAL, and it was published in a travel periodical, along with a couple of my photo’s.
- I quite college after one year to be a bartender.
- The Boondock Saints is one of my all time favorite movies. Along with Practical Magic, Thelma and Louise and The Fifth Element.
- Going to a movie by myself, and not sharing my popcorn, is heaven.
- With an Italian mother and Irish father, I was raised Roman Catholic, but don’t believe in organized religion. I DO believe in spirituality.
- I want to believe in reincarnation, but am unsure.
BDSM club owner Adam Kessler is no one’s hero. He joined the army to get away from the gang-life that had taken his brother, only to come home to heartache. He doesn’t hide his dominant side, and he doesn’t hesitate in his need to protect or enforce his particular brand of retribution on those who’ve earned it. There’s no way in hell he could walk past a man hassling a woman in an empty parking lot and do nothing. Only when the confrontation is over and the voluptuous blonde turns eyes filled with desire to him, does Adam realize he’s in trouble.
Psychologist Olivia Lang grew up with the proverbial silver spoon, and has never regretted spending more time on her career than on romance, until she meets Adam Kessler. He’s rough, tough, and ten years her junior…and she wants him.
Passion burns quick and hot between them and soon they’re caught up in an intensely carnal relationship that niether can deny. But when Olivia’s life is threatened and Adam shows her just how dangerous he can be, will it be too much for the civilized psychologist to handle, or will she truly accept the man and win her hero’s heart?
About the Author
Gifted with a salacious imagination, Sasha White’s decadent brand of Romance with Heat, and Erotica with Heart is all about sassy women and sexy alpha men. With a voice that is called “distinctive and delicious” by The Romance Studio, Sasha White has published over a dozen stories ranging from contemporary romance to paranormal and is recognized as one the top authors of the genre.
You can find Sasha’s stories with publishers such as Kensington Aphrodisia, Berkley Heat, Black Lace Erotica, and Samhain Publishing. This Canadian author loves to hear from her readers and you can contact her through her website. http://www.sashawhite.net
Tour Organizer: N K Author Services